Chevrolet Apple CarPlay™
Apple CarPlay is one of the best ways to seamlessly connect your Apple iPhone® to your new Chevrolet. Working with the Chevrolet Infotainment System, Apple CarPlay offers hands-free calling and texting with Siri, music streaming with Apple Music®, turn-by-turn navigation with Apple Maps, and access to your favorite apps such as Spotify and Pandora. Now available on most new Chevrolet models, Apple CarPlay puts some of your favorite iPhone® features in a recognizable, safe, and easy-to-use format on your Chevrolet Infotainment System display.
New Chevrolet Cars & SUVs with Apple CarPlay
Apple CarPlay is currently available on the following new Chevrolet models: Camaro, Camaro Convertible, Colorado, Corvette, Corvette Convertible, Cruze, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Silverado HD, Spark, Suburban, Tahoe, Volt, Bolt EV, Sonic, Trax, Equinox, Traverse, and Blazer. For more information on Apple CarPlay availability, give us a call at (512) 540-4260 to speak with one of our teammates.
Curious how to pair your Apple iPhone to your new Chevrolet using Apple CarPlay? Below you will find a simple step-by-step guide on the process.
Step-by-step Chevrolet Apple CarPlay Setup Guide
- Connect your Apple iPhone to your vehicle using the phone’s Lightning® cable. CarPlay may start immediately. If not, tap the APPLE CARPLAY icon or PROJECTION icon on the home screen.
- The first time you launch CarPlay using your iPhone, you’ll need to accept a pop-up notification that asks you if it’s okay to use CarPlay while your iPhone is locked. If you don’t respond to this message, or if you click “Not now,” the CarPlay session will still launch. You’ll see a message via your CarPlay user interface that says “Unlock your iPhone.”
- To return to the vehicle’s home screen, press the infotainment system’s HOME button – a hard button near the radio.
To turn Apple CarPlay off:
Disconnect your iPhone by disconnecting Apple’s Lightning Cable or…
- Press the SETTINGS icon on the Home Page on the infotainment system display.
- Select “Apple CarPlay.”
- Select “Manage Apple CarPlay Device.”
- Select “Off.”
Learn More About Chevrolet Apple CarPlay
For more information on Apple CarPlay features and availability, or how to pair your device with Bluetooth, feel free to contact us at (512) 540-4260 and one of our friendly and knowledgeable teammates will help answer any questions you may have. In the meantime, be sure to check out our inventory of new Chevrolet cars and SUVs with Apple CarPlay functionality for sale in Austin!